Saturday, May 21, 2011

Are you feeling sleepy after exercise because you're overtraining?

So I am doing the "Biggest Loser" but not feeling excited about it.  I am counting calories and although I have DONE other POINT oriented plans before I find this to be a whole new thing.  I can do most of what is expected of me.  My oldest son has fixed my bike too.  I have new blisters on my 2 pinkie toes and I am planning on taping them up in a few in order work out before I go and hang out at the pool in town.  It is so hot today.  No AC in Germany and this makes me want to be DONE.  I am just getting started.  I am getting sickly and I am only 38 years old.  I knew I needed to do something.  I am averaging 10,000 steps per day and this is all good but I am finding myself unamused with the whole thing.  I bought a few new clothes today in order to try and get excited but....ahhhh me

1 comment: