Sunday, January 5, 2014

Continuing on...a new possibility at 40 and fabulous






I have been teaching since December of 1995 and have been in many different types of teaching situations as a special educator.
I am now in my 2nd year of teacher at Bellevue Public Schools in Bellevue. NE.  I am a resource teacher, K-6.
I like the job but am feeling unchallenged.
I have put my name in for a different job.  It is coming full circle for me.  My senior year in college I did a rotation in OJT (on the job training) for the special education population.  This is the type of job I have put name in "the hat" for and I am a perfect fit.
I hope that this job is something that becomes a reality since I have been looking for a change in my future and this includes many ideas:
*organizing professionally
*opening a charter school
*starting a candy store/sweet shop
*buying a fruit farm
*moving to Michigan
*any number of things...
It is an odd spot to be in to be so out of sorts but happy at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment